1. Everyone must park perpendicular to tree line or plowed ground (sideways parking is prohibited – if you have questions, please contact event staff).
2. All vehicles must be parked in front of trailer, not beside. If you take up two parking spaces, you will be charged for both spaces. All panels and hot wires must
be behind trailers.
3. Anyone acting unruly, inappropriate, immoral or unethical will have to leave the campground, as decided and directed by Trail Ride staff and/or County Sheriff’s
4. All kicking horses must wear a red tag on tail. This is the responsibility of the horse owner.
5. There will be no fighting on campground property.
6. No firearms, weapons or fireworks are allowed on campground property or property of sponsors.
7. No littering on trails or on any campground property. The rule is: If you leave with trash, bring your trash back along with any other trash you can pick up. If
you are guilty of littering, you will be asked to leave.
8. Make sure that all cigarettes are completely out and campfires properly maintained to prevent wildfires.
ALL CAMPFIRES MUST BE PROPERLY SECURED WITH RINGS – NOT BY DIGGING A HOLE!!
9. All alcoholic beverages must be covered at all times.
10. NO dogs allowed on trails. ALL dogs MUST be kept on leash at all times. This will be strictly enforced.
11. Wrist bands MUST be worn at all times for campsite identification
12. Campground QUIET TIME is from 1:00 am to 7:00 am. ALL generators must be turned off if they are loud – no noise in your campsite during this time.
13. Campground gates will be locked at 12:30 am and will re-open at 7:00 am
14. Respect your neighbors at ALL times.
15. Everyone should set a good example for children at this event.
16. Ride on Marked Trails ONLY! OBEY SIGNS on TRAILS and Respect Trail Ride Neighbors. Anyone caught off of marked trails may be charged with TRESPASSING and made to
leave this event.
NO REFUNDS to anyone made to leave the event for breaking rules, misconduct of any kind, disruption, property damage, trespassing, etc.
ATTENTION!!!! BE SURE TO CALL Ed Cox at 864-360-0759TO RESERVE HORSE PANELS OR FOR YOUR HAY NEEDS. LEAVE A MESSAGE AND WE WILL RETURN YOUR CALLS AND TAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS IN THE